Professional quality website design is absolutely integral to the legitimacy and effectiveness of your online presence,
However it is not something to just jump into blindly.
We have outlined some things you will want to consider.
To begin, you will need to answer the following:
- Do you currently own a domain or do you need one registered?
- What do you want your web site to achieve?
- Do you want an Internet presence so customers can locate you online locally or Nationwide?
- What information would you like on your web site?
- Do you want your web site to perform e-commerce transactions?
- Do you have a company logo or do you need one created?
- How many pages are you anticipating on your web site?
- Are you going to use an open source platform or do you prefer a custom design?
- Have you considered hosting options?
Do you need some more information or perhaps our questions have left with some questions of your own?
Matt McCallum is here to answer your questions, Eliminating the guess work and headaches you may encounter trying to complete a web presence alone.
If you have an answer for these questions and are prepared to get started,